The Yovovich Family Endowment Fund, in memory and honor of George and Elizabeth (Djoko and Radojka) Yovovich. The family has generously donated $100,000 to launch this fund. George and Elizabeth met and were married in a Displaced Persons camp in Eboli, Italy in 1946, having survived the brutal war years and fled Yugoslavia. At the camp, they met a number of fellow refugees who would also come to America and become lifelong friends and fellow members of our Cathedral. George and Elizabeth arrived in Chicago in 1950 and were blessed to be able to live only three buildings away from the church that was central to their family and lives. Paul and Mary Yovovich are long-time stewards of our Cathedral, supporting various ministries, including St Sava Academy. Their stewardship is both an act of almsgiving to our Cathedral and an expression of gratitude to God for his grace and blessings.